Good evening all.
It would seem to me the next real milestone on these time sheets is the call for Jun 4 bottom. These particular lines don't call for a major bottom, just medium-small size. But we'll see on that.
So...
1) if you believe that is the potential date of a bottom AND
2) If you're like me and feel we have one more leg down to go before we get to that turning point THEN
...we don't have any time to spare and it needs to start this final leg down right away.
There's some discussion as to whether we can do one more high tomorrow. I'm thinking maybe we could squeak out one more high tomorrow (maybe?), but I'm thinking the high is already in place.
I could be wrong, but for my trade it doesn't really matter if the high was yesterday or tomorrow, since I've been short for a while.
If it goes to new highs on Friday, then I'm definitely cashing out because I'll be lost and not quite sure what the market is doing (when in doubt, get out!)
I've attached images showing the HHL counts that point to the bottom in the first few days of June. If you try to count these yourself, be sure to use calendar days and not trading days.






No comments:
Post a Comment