Friday, June 22, 2012


Good morning everyone.

I've been checking out all kinds of new stuff tonight...Gann wheels, Galactic Trader software.  I'm still in the middle of checking that stuff out.  It will take some time.

...anyway here's what I'm seeing and my calls for the next turns.

I've been debating the 25th.  My primary (Lindsey) chart has both a green and a red line on it and I believe there's a Jupiter/Sun interaction there too which does seem to affect price and cause turns (I've added a new chart where I'm starting to check out Astro stuff.  The vertical blue line shows where the Sun/Jupiter interaction is)

However:
1) The last two turns have been at full moons (candles with dots on them on the astro chart).  I think that trend will continue to (at least) mark the end of the next leg
2) I believe foolsgoold's 21 count ended early, but then hits that early July area if you count 21 ahead again
3) My ace-in-the-hole is my custom time chart where I've drawn my prediction in yellow arrows according to the pattern the lines imply.   

I'm not AT ALL sure about any levels I've drawn, I mostly deal in calendar days.  But it seems about right we'd re-test the last low.

Also it seems about right that we'd get multiple H&S patterns to mess with our heads

I had very high confidence about that last turn happening between Jun19-25.  This next turn, less confidence but still a real good feeling.

Good luck everyone








1 comment: