Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The cycle is due today.

Overnight gapped me for a loss, but I was able to quickly get short and ride it to the bottom to get even, then go long at the bottom, but followed it up too closely with a stop, so only a small profit.

The next cycle is Fri-Mon, but most astro events are happening Sun-Mon including a full moon on Monday.

I can't see getting back in with another long position from here.  I don't like the way these charts look and I think upside potential from here is limited.  In those cases with trend lines, I think price will simply revisit the trend line before heading down and it isn't far to the trendline.

Risk / reward for a long position doesn't look good to me right here.  I'm sitting in cash.

I would like nothing more this cycle to fail and we just keep going down.  However, I will be patient.  If we do rise for a few days, the gun should be loaded for another impulse down next week.








No comments: