Sunday, July 1, 2012


Hi all.  Hope everyone's having a great weekend.

More intense weekend research on my end with Gann wheels and astro stuff.

So I TOTALLY screwed up that last turn on 6/25, but nailed the ones 6/4 and 6/19.  So I'm 2 out of 3 since I've been posting on the board.  Let me see if I can better my average.

Regarding the current wave up which started around Jun 26, I'm pretty sure it'll be a 5 waver and we are in the middle of w3.

My calls:
w3 will end july 2-3
w4 will end july 6-9 (Fri or Mon)
w5 will go through the week of July 9 to 13 (not exactly sure about the end date of w5.  Will make that call when it's closer)

Also, I'm seeing significant resistance lines where we are now, so I don't think there's much more action on w3 as it tests this top.  It might break through, but I don't think it will explode through.  But, as always, I'm better at calling turn dates then I am at calling levels.

However, I will make this cool astro call regarding levels.  There are certain planetary aspects where you can make calls as to where price will be on that date.  One is between Mars and the True North Node.  In the attached chart, you see three circles which shows the price call and harmonics.  On that date (or day before or after) price should be at one of those three levels.  I feel the highest probability is the one with the candle inside.

So the official call is price will reach at least 1394 somewhere between July 10-12

That is not necessarily calling the top of w5, just that price will reach that point somewhere in that date range.

My strategy:
I have a day job and a wife and a newborn, so I have to be a swing trader (i.e. place my entry and exit stops for the day and walk away).  I'm not going to fool around with the remainder of w3 (not much more upside) or w4 (I only trade with the trend).

So I'll be looking to go long starting Monday the 9th and then hit (at least) that 1394.  By then I'll also have a call for the end of w5 and I'll look to reverse from long to short there.

I've also attached one of my new S/R charts.  Does price pay attention to those planets?  You be the judge.  It shows some resistance over the current w3.

Good luck everybody!


No comments: