Monday, July 2, 2012
**LindsayTimeStudent is now RipplesInTime**
Greetings all! Decided to change my name to better reflect where my brain is at these day. I still use the Lindsay system, but it's a subset now.
Next calendar events (each plus or minus 1 day): Jul3, Jul9, Jul16, Jul20
My forte is coming up with the important dates like above (the ripples in time). Now what I can't see (at least right now) is what will happen there. But as always, I'll keep researching, studying, and performing experiments to try and improve the system.
Here's my plan for the dates tonight, but they may change as the EW unfolds:
I'm putting a short entry under today's candle even though I'm suspecting we're going into consolidation. Or let's put it another way. I'm feeling very confident about the turn, but not sure what kind of wave will come out of it. The nature of my studies only show me the date.
If tomorrow's low is higher, I'll move my short up to under that.
Good luck everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment