Hi everybody!
Summary:
Bull turn next couple of days. Bear turn this weekend.
Details:
My charts have a turn on the 9th or 10th. SJ has a turn on the 11th. That's close enough for me.
The real test is July 13-16 (Friday/Mon) where two systems with awesome records so far collide, which is the Lindsay time system and SJ's Red Line Scenario.
Also I'll admit that I totally missed that last turn on the up leg, but that was my own call and not Lindsay (the Lindsay system only calls tops, not bottoms).
And of course there's the option that we're both wrong and the top is already in :) Or the 13th will be the top of a w2 and then it goes down. Whatever...
I've attached two charts. The first shows the Lindsay system with the calls for tops. The arrows show the points of origin. The big red line is where things should go south. Working great since April.
(side note: the Lindsay system had a really hard time with that big melt up from Dec to April 2012 (not shown). It was wrong a couple of times before it nailed it. Lindsay always said his system works great in bear markets and not so hot in bull markets)
The next chart has something interesting which is astro price predictions which which I posted a while back. This is the first time I'm trying this technique and it'll be fun to see if it comes true. It shows three harmonics where price should be on that date. Right now I'm thinking the most likely is the middle one. 2nd most likely the top if this is an aggressive impulse wave and there's a 5th wave up still to go.
I also posted my best guess (white lines) as to what may be coming up. Caution! I suck at price and levels, I'm only worth anything on calling turn dates.
It'll be fun to see what happens on July 13-16. My mentality on the whole thing is like a friendly poker game where win or lose, you laugh about it. Or maybe like crazy constructed robots that turn on each other. Fun times!
..yeah i'm a geek...
Good luck everybody!



No comments:
Post a Comment